For hotel and visitor information please see the following links:
Posts in category Great Craic
There are public parking spaces and along street parking within close walking distance of the event. Some are free and some may require a fee.
What to Bring
The Irish Hooley Music Festival is held within the friendly confines of a City of Dubuque Park.
All City Of Dubuque Park System rules are enforced during our festival.
To ensure the best possible experience for all, please act responsibly, have a designated driver and observe the following:
- No Alcohol Allowed to leave the Designated Festival Grounds
- No Bikes, Skateboards, Scooters
- No Boom Boxes, Noise Makers, Megaphones
- No Carry-Ins (Coolers, Bottles, Cans, Food, etc.)
- No Drugs
- No Fireworks, Flammables, Explosives, Grills, etc.
- No Obscene or Vulgar Clothing is Allowed
- No Pets (Except Service Animals)
- No Soliciting, Signs or Leafletting
- No Smoking (Except in Designated Areas)
- No Weapons
- No Whining
Hats, Jackets, Small Purses or Bags, Sunscreen, Small Umbrellas, Blankets, Smiles.