Saturday, August 26, 2017
Kid’s Run @ 8:15am
5K @ 8:30am
Awards based on chip time and age division
Craic – (pronounced “crack”) The Irish word for fun and enjoyment. Fun doesn’t really cut it though! It is much more… including general banter, great music and good times had by all!
The Irish Hooley Music Festival is held within the friendly confines of a City of Dubuque Park.
All City Of Dubuque Park System rules are enforced during our festival.
To ensure the best possible experience for all, please act responsibly, have a designated driver and observe the following:
- No Alcohol Allowed to leave the Designated Festival Grounds
- No Bikes, Skateboards, Scooters
- No Boom Boxes, Noise Makers, Megaphones
- No Carry-Ins (Coolers, Bottles, Cans, Food, etc.)
- No Drugs
- No Fireworks, Flammables, Explosives, Grills, etc.
- No Obscene or Vulgar Clothing is Allowed
- No Pets (Except Service Animals)
- No Soliciting, Signs or Leafletting
- No Smoking (Except in Designated Areas)
- No Weapons
- No Whining
Hats, Jackets, Small Purses or Bags, Sunscreen, Small Umbrellas, Blankets, Smiles.